Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile video presentations, has unveiled the Brainshark Mobile Player. This new HTML5-based player gives iOS and Android users a more interactive experience when they view Brainshark video presentations on their smartphones and tablets.
The player also enables organizations to increase their level of engagement with mobile users, who can access, view, and share high-impact content anytime, quickly and easily.
Companies around the world use Brainshark to improve the ease and effectiveness of their communications—there's one Brainshark presentation viewed every two seconds worldwide. These presentations combine PowerPoint slides, voice narration, video clips, interactive questions, and more into a video that can be shared as a link for on-demand consumption. As more organizations need to deliver timely, easily accessible content to in-the-field and on-the-go audiences, the Brainshark Mobile Player provides a superior and intuitive viewing experience. Now, with no app or software downloads necessary, viewers who access a Brainshark presentation from an iPhone, iPad, or Android device can expect the same powerful functionality they would experience on their desktop or laptop computers, including the ability to:
- View and respond to poll, survey, and exam questions. This provides an interactive experience that is ideal for mobile learning (mLearning).
- Click to navigate to any point in a presentation.
- Open and view attachments associated with a presentation.
- Share presentations instantly via email and social media.
- Resume presentation views. The player remembers where viewers leave off, so they have the option of starting from that point the next time.
- Use single sign-on (SSO) to access secure Brainshark content (if their organizations employ SSO technology).
In addition, organizations with the Brainshark Mobile Player can take advantage of:
- Comprehensive mLearning support. Brainshark makes it easy to implement and support mLearning programs and score and track learners. The Brainshark Mobile Player is SCORM-compliant, enabling content to be deployed through any mobile-enabled learning management system (LMS) that uses this common standard. In addition, learners can view and participate in Brainshark Rapid Learning courses using the Brainshark Mobile Player.
- Enhanced video marketing. Marketers can better engage their mobile audiences with easily accessible and interactive online videos. Brainshark’s tracking capabilities can pinpoint when a mobile viewer’s interest is hot.
- Mobile portal access. All Brainshark enterprise customers can access content through a portal that is both desktop- and mobile-enabled. Mobile users will see an interface that is optimized for smartphones and tablets, making it easy to search, filter, sort, rate, and comment on presentations from virtually any mobile device.
- Advanced reporting capabilities. Brainshark’s analytics provide in-depth information about all presentation views, with the Brainshark Mobile Player helping collect important information about mobile activity. Users can see how long viewers spent watching their presentations, when content was accessed, which slides were viewed (and in what order), what type of device was used to access content, and how any survey/test questions were answered.
“As smartphones and tablets skyrocket in use, it’s not only important for companies to deliver content to mobile users, but also to deliver it in a high-impact and intuitive format,” said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. “The Brainshark Mobile Player empowers organizations to improve the reach, impact, and effectiveness of their mobile communications. They can use Brainshark to create interactive video content and know it will be easily accessible and engaging to viewers on their desktop and mobile devices.”
For more information about Brainshark and the Brainshark Mobile Player, please see www.brainshark.com.
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark provides the leading cloud-based solution for creating, sharing, and tracking online and mobile video presentations. With Brainshark, businesspeople can easily transform static content such as PowerPoint documents into voice-enriched video presentations that can be accessed anytime on demand. Customers can also obtain extensive viewing details, enabling them to measure the effectiveness of their content and follow up accordingly. Brainshark is also the company behind SlideShark, the award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Thousands of companies—including a third of the Fortune 100—rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training, and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com and www.slideshark.com.