CINCINNATI—February 25, 2013—eLearning developers and professionals can join Lectora eLearning software today, February 27, for a free eLearning webinar to see the new Lectora Version 11. Released just a few weeks ago, this upgrade, the biggest in the history of Lectora, boasts a completely new interface and 112 new features to make eLearning development more powerful, easier, and faster than ever.
“With this huge Lectora V11 upgrade, interactive and engaging eLearning development is now simple for our users,” said Peter Bray, Lectora’s chief marketing officer. “With the sleek new interface, all the powerful tools in Lectora are much easier to find and easier to use, giving our users a quick and easy development experience.”
Inspiration Wednesday Webinars
Attendees will see these new features and more in “Introducing Lectora Version 11”:
- New Interface—Develop courses much faster, with easy access to tools and wizards with the sleek new design.
- Question Creator—Create sophisticated questions easier than ever with multiple question types, numerous feedback options, and the ability to track and count user attempts.
- Action Pane—Build interactive courses faster and easier with improved actions and the new action pane.
- Slide-out Media Library—Get instant access to media, games, characters, animations, and the online media gallery.
- Social Features—Embed a variety of social media capabilities and RSS feeds in courses.
- PowerPoint Import—Instantly import PowerPoint content into Lectora.
- Full, professional versions of:
- Camtasia 8—Record, edit, and produce screen recordings.
- Snagit 11—Transform screen captures into learning tools.
- Flypaper Pro 3.7—Record, edit, and produce screen recordings.
- Tin Can API Support—Track and record learners’ experiences anywhere, and from multiple devices.
This session is part of the Inspiration Wednesdays free online webinar series that shares valuable eLearning tips, trends, and strategies with the eLearning community. The Inspiration Wednesdays live sessions take place at 9:00 AM and 1:30 PM ET (GMT-5)
To register for the session, or for more information, visit Lectora eLearning Webinars.
Lectora Inspire Version 11 provides the most powerful eLearning authoring software for development. Lectora now comes bundled with full versions of Camtasia, Snagit, Flypaper, and ReviewLink, providing developers all the eLearning tools they need for course development and review. To learn more about Lectora Version 11, visit Lectora eLearning software.
Lectora is the world’s leading eLearning software, used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries; it is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of eLearning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher, and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper, the leading Flash content creation platform, Snap! by Lectora rapid eLearning software, and its sister product, Snap! Empower Flash interactions builder. The Lectora family of eLearning products also includes CourseMill learning management system and Lectora Talent Management. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London, and Beijing. Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora, and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.