The eLearning Guild announces the release of a free eBook, 65 Tips on Managing Projects and SMEs for eLearning. The Guild has assembled 65 tips from 11 contributors who will be presenting in the upcoming July 2012 Online Forum, “Managing Projects and SMEs for eLearning.”
This experienced and diverse group offers advice and insights on topics such as defining the parameters of a project, the importance of sign-offs and written approvals, what to do when you’re out of resources, and what factors drive quality.
65 Tips on Managing Projects and SMEs for eLearning presents practical solutions in five categories:
- Dealing with Stakeholders and Planning Your Project. Planning is arguably the most important step in any project. Learn how to lay a sturdy foundation with 25 expert tips.
- Choosing and Managing Your Team. The team is the center of your project universe. Heed these 13 suggestions to choose and manage your project teams effectively.
- Effective Communication. Keep the lines of communication open with these nine tips.
- Constraints and Challenges. Two factors – constraints and challenges – are a way of life in the project world. Follow these eight tips from our knowledgeable panel to ensure challenges only cause a bump in the road, rather than a major traffic jam.
- Quality Control. Determining if your project meets expectations is key, and these 10 tips will help ensure a solid final product.
Download 65 Tips on Managing Projects and SMEs for eLearning for free today, and you’ll soon be on the way to managing your projects, and your SMEs, with success.
Access more from The eLearning Guild
eBooks from The eLearning Guild are FREE for everyone, and Guild membership is not required to access them. With more than a dozen published titles, every Guild eBook is focused on one theme; some are collections of tips we gather from Guild members from around the world, and some are collections of articles from key industry leaders. In both cases you’ll find valuable information that you can put to work immediately in your organization.
Online Forums offer focused content on a wide array of current topics, presented by professionally coached and engaging speakers. The Online Forum content and format ensures real learning, resulting in both professional development and improved job performance. Every event is offered both live online and in a recorded format using learning technologies provided by Adobe Systems. Review the schedule and registration information for upcoming Online Forums.