Learning Solutions 2013 Registration Information
Your registration includes the entire two-and-a-half day event, materials, beverage breaks, box lunch, and Expo Reception.
- $0 USD – Premium Members attend for free! Learn how…
- $1,196 USD – discounted rate for eLearning Guild Members and Members-Plus
- $1,495 USD – standard rate for Guild Associates and non-members
Optional Pre-conference Certificate Program Fees
All Optional Pre-conference Certificate Programs will be held on Monday, March 11, and Tuesday, March 12, and include the entire one-day program, materials, box lunch, and beverage breaks.
One-day Certificate Program fees
- $395 USD – with full conference registration
- $495 USD – standard rate
The following discounts may apply to your registration fee for the Learning Solutions 2013 Conference. Best of all, many of these discounts are cumulative: you can combine a standard eLearning Guild membership discount, one early registration discount, one organizational discount, and a group discount for substantial savings. (Note: These discounts do not apply to pre-conference programs.)
Make sure you are logged in when you register online so our system will calculate your final fee, factoring in your discounts! You can log in at the top of this page.
eLearning Guild Membership Discounts
- Guild Member and Member-Plus get a 20% discount on their conference registrations
- Guild Premium Members get one full conference registration and one one-day pre-conference workshop included in their membership
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% discount. All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please contact Steve Firpo in Group Sales, or call +1.707.566.8990 x306.
To validate your registration at any of the following special discounted rates, you MUST provide documentation of your organization’s status and your full-time employment with that organization. Please fax to +1.707.566.8963 within 24 hours of your online registration.
- NON-PROFIT – 35% Discount if you are employed by any non-profit organization
- GOVERNMENT – 35% Discount if you are employed by any government or military organization
- ACADEMIC INSTITUTION – 35% Discount if you are employed by an accredited academic institution
For cancellations received prior to close of business on Friday, March 1, 2013, a $100.00 handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. For cancellations received between Saturday, March 2, 2013, and Wednesday, March 6, 2013, a 50% handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you do not cancel by Wednesday, March 6, 2013, or if you fail to show up for the event, there will be no refunds. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.