As data grows in complexity, it becomes imperative for L&D professionals to better understand how data can be actionable and taken advantage of for new opportunities in their work.
The eLearning Guild’s Data & Analytics Summit, on August 22 & 23, aims to uncover the big picture behind data, analytics, and content, as well as provide a better understanding of how data can be utilized in organizations.
Here are just some of the points that will be discussed:
- Identifying business metric frameworks using the right learning and development tools
- How to implement xAPI in instructional design
- Using hard data and soft data, and how to collect both for learning activities and outcomes
- How data is acting as a catalyst for change within eLearning
- An in-depth discussion of learning platforms