eLogic Learning and their eSSential LMS, ranked #1 All-Purpose Extended-Enterprise LMS for the third year in a row by Talented Learning and the #1 LMS for a second year in a row by The Craig Weiss Group, are at booth 312 at Learning Solutions 2018 Conference & Expo (LSCon) in Orlando, Florida.
Attendees are invited to stop by and learn about eLogic and the 129 enhancements released last year. A few of the features eLogic clients are most excited about include:
- Automated integrations with Citrix GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, and GoToMeeting. These new integrations are in addition to the existing WebEx Meeting Center and WebEx Training Center integrations that facilitate setting up a virtual room within the LMS.
- A community management feature that allows administrators to build forums within the LMS and create a collaborative social learning environment. Once topics are established, members can post messages (including links, videos, and polls) to the topics to allow a free flow of ideas between the community members.
- Learn more about our video management functionality, providing a YouTube/Vimeo-type player that allows administrators and users to upload, deliver, and consume training in this highly sought and familiar format. The video collection library is searchable and can be delivered one at a time or nestled into a learning path. Other features include an optional “additional videos” sidebar.
- A new external certification type allowing for user manual entry. This feature allows users to self-report external certifications, which can be approved automatically or routed through an approval process. There are also new optional fields to fill out when loading certificates, including Expiration Date, Governing Body, and Certification Name.
- The latest SCORM engine update released by Rustici. The new version includes a responsive player, which means eLearning courses created with responsive elements will now automatically size the player window based on the user’s device, making the LMS even more mobile-friendly. This upgrade also offers full support for the CMI5 eLearning standard.
Mark Anderson, CEO of eLogic Learning, said of the updates and the conference, “We are always excited to attend LSCon and visit with our clients, future clients, and analysts, who are the inspiration behind our product roadmap and our enhancement strategy. Thank you for supporting one of our values at eLogic Learning of ‘continuous improvement.’ And thank you to the eLogic Team, who will continue to commit to this level of development and responsiveness to our clients’ needs.”
Attendees can schedule a time to meet with eLogic experts live at LSCon to discuss the new enhancements—or just swing by booth 312. Or learn about the eSSential LMS and schedule a live demo at eLogic’s website.
About eLogic Learning
A leader in the eLearning industry, eLogic Learning offers organizations world-class, comprehensive LMS technology and content solutions that increase efficiency and productivity and a strong ROI. The eLogic eSSential LMS supports over five million monthly users and was named the #1 LMS by The Craig Weiss Group, the #1 All-Purpose Extended Enterprise LMS by Talented Learning, and earned the Silver Award for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training from Brandon Hall. The eSSential LMS makes it easy to manage eLearning, instructor-led and virtual training events, keep up with regulatory compliance requirements, analyze training usage and results, sell courses online with robust ecommerce features, and much more. In addition to its learning management system, eLogic develops custom eLearning content and provides an extensive third-party courseware library. With a comprehensive turnkey approach to implementing learning strategies, eLogic offers professional services and proven expertise in content strategy, business process changes, and the development of corporate training programs.